iPhone Rage

Over the weekend, my iPhone started crashing all my third-party applications. Try to load Twitterrific. Get the nice blue bird logo. Then crash! Strange. Let's try Remote. Same thing! Wordpress? Same. WTF?!!

So, I deleted all of my installed third-party applications. Re-installed them. Still crash! Crap!

This morning (Monday), I decide to give it one more try. Tried to re-install a third-party application. This time, it won't even install! Stupid!

So, before the comments start coming in. I have the savvy when it comes to tech. Probably more savvy than most of you combined. So, spare me the useless comments about how I don't know what I'm doing.

I am on the latest iPhone firmware 2.0.2. I tried a hard reboot. Now, as I write this, I am waiting on my restore to complete. We will see what happens.

It is ironic that I started having iPhone problems almost immediately after having a SUCs session with my team about the iPhone's design problems. It is almost like it knew I was talking bad about it.


About this entry


0 comments: